Easy Ways to Pay
Because West Midlands Double Glazing believe in treating our customers fairly you can pay us direct for your new windows and doors via any of the following methods:
- Debit Card
- Credit Card
- Credit Agreement through a leading lender
Why not spread the cost ?
It’s easy to spread the cost and finance your home improvements with West Midlands Double Glazing. From flexible payments to interest free credit or buy now, pay later – we can help you to get the windows and doors that you want at a price that makes you happy.
Here are the finance options available through our lenders:
- 36 months Interest Free Credit 0% APR representative. – For example place order for £3000, pay £990 as deposit , and borrow £2010 over 36 months interest free credit by Direct Debit at £55.83 per month with no interest or charges on remaining balance. Total Repayable £3000.
- 24 months Interest Free Credit. 0% APR representative. - Make 24 equal instalments by Direct Debit with no interest or charges
- 12 months Interest Free Credit. 0% APR representative. - Make 12 equal instalments by Direct Debit with no interest or charges
- 120 Months Interest Bearing Credit. 5.9% APR representative. - Available on loans over £1000. Additional repayments can be made over and above the monthly direct debit. This would reduce the term of the loan and therefore reduce the amount of interest you would otherwise pay
Credit offered is subject to application and status.
West Midlands Double Glazing LTD is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority as a credit broker and deal with a panel of lenders.
We’ll make it quick and easy for you too with:
- No deposit required – keep your hard-earned savings working for you
- Flexible terms – you control the life of the loan.
- It’s unsecured – your loan is not secured on your home.
- Quick decisions on approval